Fluids & Co and PASS Team invite process, piping and mechanical engineers and designers to view our webinar dedicated to the latest version of PASS/HYDROSYSTEM, comprehensive software for piping hydraulic & thermal analysis.
During the webinar, we will present new functions of PASS/HYDROSYSTEM 4.4:
- an improved model of the centrifugal pumps trip and startup at waterhammer calculation;
- group operations with pipeline elements (branches, pipes etc.);
- calculation of chocked flow with phase transition;
- new automatic search engine for user errors in piping components vertical projections;
- improved integration with Simulis Thermodynamics by ProSim S.A.;
- and many more.
You will learn about…
The webinar will be useful for any process, piping and mechanical engineers who are looking for powerful but easy to use piping fluid flow analysis tool.
The Webinar on March 18…
Presenter : Sergey Lisin, PASS Support and QA engineer.
PASS/HYDROSYSTEM provides diameter selection, heat and hydraulic analysis of steady state flow in piping systems of any complexity, including networks with loops. It also covers the most dangerous type of transitional flow related to liquid surge (water hammer).
First introduced in 1977 and blessed by piping hydraulic world-known guru Idelchik, PASS/HYDROSYSTEM has since then evolved into one of the most powerful piping flow analysis tools.
View the webinar to learn more about PASS/HYDROSYSTEM!
You need more information? Please contact us.