Do not worry if you missed the introduction covering the full suite of Supercritical Carbon Dioxide modelling capabilities within Flownex Simulation Environment.
The webinar covered all major components in a supercritical CO2 (sCO2) cycle, to various degrees of complexity. Ranging from using performance charts to detailed system configuration. Both steady-state studies, as well as a dynamic analysis of transient effects and control responses, have been highlighted.
The webinar (duration 23 minutes) is available here.
A few words about Flownex
Flownex simultaneously solves mass, momentum and energy in conjunction with two-phase fluid properties for system models. This makes it ideal for modelling supercritical CO2 cycles where key design parameters can be analyzed and optimized.
Developed in an ISO 9001:2015 quality assurance system and NQA1 supplier approved environment, Flownex is bringing nuclear quality and standards to system simulation.
The right tool to design sCO2 cycle
- Evaluate different sCO2 cycle configurations
- Optimize cycle efficiency with changes in cycle parameters
- Develop detailed component specifications
The right tool to design control system
- Build a virtual DCS using the extensive control component library
- Integrate the control system with the uid system model in the same software environment
- Determine the optimal transducer locations for fast and stable control of the plant
- Tune PID controllers in a virtual plant environment and save time during commissioning of the plant
“Flownex has a friendly user interface and simple modeling tasks that can be learned quickly. Their support team has also been very responsive in assisting us with the modeling of more complex systems.”
Megan Huang – Principal Engineer – GTI
If you have questions or for more details , please contact us.