Date: 11 June 2020
Duration: 1.5 hours
Registration: pre-registration is required
Learn how PASS/START-PROF can significantly increase your productivity, save time and increase accuracy while piping model creation, its analysis, and reports generation.
- Quick introduction of PASS/START-PROF
- Supported codes for power and process piping
- Integration capabilities
- Object-oriented piping model creation principle
- Piping object types: pipe, tees, bends, reducers, etc.
- Equipment objects: Nozzle, Tank Nozzle, Pump, In-line Pump, Turbine, Compressor, Air cooler, Fired heater
- Expansion joint objects
- Databases, ASME B31J, Creep self-springing effect, wind, ice, snow, seismic loads
- Minimum design metal temperature (MDMT) according to 323.2.2 (a)-(j) ASME B31.3
- Alternative occasional allowable stress 302.3.6 ASME B31.3
- Creep-Rupture usage factor, Appendix V ASME B31.3
- FRP/GRP/GRE piping analysis
- Pipe and fittings wall thickness calculation
- Operation mode editor. Load cases
- Analysis reports: Stress in piping, Stress in insulation, Seismic stress, Flaw stress, Restraint loads, Equipment loads, Displacements, Expansion joints check, variable spring selection, constant spring selection, buckling analysis, flange leakage
- Special features
A few slides of the presentation
Presenter: Alex Matveev, Ph.D. PASS/Start-Prof Development, Support & Training Since 2005
Join our webinar to learn more about PASS/START-PROF! or Contact us for more details !