Date: 16 June 2020
Duration: 1.5 hours
Registration: pre-registration is required
Learn how PASS/START-PROF can significantly increase your productivity, save the time and increase the accuracy while pipeline model creation, its analysis, and reports generation.
- Quick introduction of PASS/START-PROF
- Supported codes for pipelines
- Object-oriented pipiline model creation principle
- Piping object types pipe, tees, bends, reducers, etc.
- Underground and aboveground pipeline modeling abilities
- Soil model for dry and liquified soil. Submerged pipelines. Buoyancy
- Soil model for horizontal, inclined, vertical pipelines
- Restrained and unrestrained zones automatic analysis
- Seismic wave propagation analysis
- Soil subsidence, frost heaving, landslide, seismic fault crossing
- Natural arch of collapse phenomena, horizontal directional drilling
- Ring bending calculation using nonlinear FEA
- Databases, wind, ice, snow, seismic loads
- Pipe and fittings wall thickness calculation
- Operation mode editor. Load cases
- Analysis reports: Stress in piping, Stress in insulation, Seismic stress, Flaw stress, Restraint loads, Equipment loads, Displacements, Expansion joints check, variable spring selection, constant spring selection, buckling analysis, flange leakage
- Special features
A few slides of the presentation
Presenter: Alex Matveev, Ph.D. PASS/Start-Prof Development, Support & Training Since 2005
Join our webinar to learn more about PASS/START-PROF! or Contact us for more details !