Date: 18 June 2020
Duration: 1.5 hours
Registration: pre-registration is required
Learn how START-PROF can significantly increase your productivity, save the time and increase the accuracy while district heating system model creation, its analysis, and reports generation.
- Quick introduction of PASS/START-PROF
- Supported codes for district heating systems
- Object-oriented piping model creation principle
- Piping object types pipe, tees, bends, reducers, etc.
- Underground and aboveground modeling abilities
- Soil model for horizontal, inclined, vertical pipelines
- Polyurethane foam insulation stiffness, expansion cushion stiffness
- Database of polyurethane pre-insulated pipes: LOGSTOR, POWERPIPE, +GF+ Urecon, etc.
- Polyurethane foam insulation stress check
- Check stresses from surface vehicle loads
- Pre-heating analysis
- Single use compensators analysis. Calculate the distance
- Material Database for EN 13480 and 13941 codes
- Ring bending calculation using nonlinear FEA
- Databases, wind, ice, snow, seismic loads
- Pipe and fittings wall thickness calculation
- Operation mode editor. Load cases
- Analysis reports: Stress in piping, Stress in insulation, Seismic stress, Flaw stress, Restraint loads, Displacements, Expansion joints check, variable spring selection
- Special features
A few slides of the presentation
Presenter: Alex Matveev, Ph.D. PASS/Start-Prof Development, Support & Training Since 2005
Join our webinar to learn more about PASS/START-PROF! or Contact us for more details !