Save time, increase understanding
Flownex Simulation Environment delivers technology that enables you to study how systems will behave in the real world, where fluid is the driving factor. Flownex relays the overall effect of changing specific properties on components, allowing clients to examine extensively all possible variations in the design and optimization of systems.
Flownex is developed in quality assurance system environment and is the only software of its kind to hold a nuclear accreditation, a testament to the quality, reliability and accuracy.
Flownex Simulation Environment enables you to design and optimize any system where fluid is the driving factor:
- Heat and flow losses for incompressible, compressible and multiphase fluid,
- All industial systems in oil and gas, mines, process or energy domains,
- Water hammer computation and sizing of any piping network.
A very easy Graphical User Interface dedicated to beginners as well as to experts who would like to take profit of the ANSYS Workbench Integration, giving results in a few minutes on a common PC or Laptop.
Flownex is a simulation software with high level of quality, reliability and accuracy:
- developed in an ISO 9001:2008 and NQA1 quality assurance system environment,
- the only software of its kind to hold a nuclear accreditation.