We invite process, piping and mechanical engineers & designers to join our overview webinar on PASS/START-PROF!
12 December 2019 – 10:30-12:00 EST
Participation is free but pre-registration is required.
During the webinar, Alex Matveev, Ph.D., PASS/START-PROF Development, Support & Training since 2005, will present main features of PASS/START-PROF, the software providing comprehensive stress, flexibility, stability, and fatigue strength analysis with related sizing calculations for buried and above ground, HDPE, FRP/GRP/GRE, vacuum, high pressure, high temperature, and cryogenic piping systems.
- Brief START-PROF Software History
- Model Creation Tools
- Modeling Supports, Checking Allowable Loads, Checking Stresses
- Operation Mode Editor (Load Cases), Seismic, Wind, Snow, Ice Loads
- Spring Selection
- Expansion Joints Modelling
- Flange Leakage Check
- Creep Stress Analysis, Self-Cold-Spring Effect Due to Creep
- Pressure Vessel, Column, Tank Modelling
- Buried Piping Analysis
- FRP/GRP/GRE Piping Stress Analysis
- HDPE Piping Stress Analysis
- ASME B31J Implementation
- Finite element Analysis of Tees, Laterals with D/t>100
- Import from CAESAR IITo register or for more details, please contact us.